Sometimes it can be a little difficult to keep coming up with new blog post ideas. And when you don’t have an immediate idea – it’s way easier to just not write at all. I don’t want that – for me or for you. So I’ve put together a list of 50 blog post topic ideas that I think could really get you thinking and writing.
Hopefully this list can be a resource to turn to for inspiration when you or I find ourselves to be a little stuck. Now onto the list!
50 Interesting Blog Post Topic Ideas
- A get to know me.
- What you do to keep yourself motivated when you are feeling uninspired?
- Describe your favorite place that you’ve ever traveled to.
- What is one place that you would love to travel to?
- What you would do if you had a million dollars?
- A list of your favorite Charities to support.
- A day in your life (as a college student, as a high school student, as someone with a 9-5 job, as a stay-at-home mom, as someone who works online etc.)
- Your bucket list
- What loyalty means to you
- Advice for picking yourself back up after you fail
- Ways to make money in college
- Reasons to study abroad
- How to apologize when you’re wrong (and how to know when you’re wrong.)
- The best books you’ve read in the last year
- A list of books you want* to read this year
- Your favorite books from when you were a child
- Advice you would give to your high school self
- Your favorite Netflix shows to binge watch
- The best movies to watch for a Saturday Night marathon
- Times you have stepped outside of your comfort zone
- Ways to deal with grief
- How to deal with rejection
- Talk about your fitness journey
- What does your perfect day look like
- Who do you look up to and why?
- What makes you embarrassed? Why?
- Tips for dealing with college roommates
- The best places to travel to alone
- A list of questions you would like answers to
- What are you worried people will judge you for?
- What was the scariest moment of your life?
- How do you know when to move on? (From a relationship, from a friend, from a job, from a city…)
- Lessons you can learn from your favorite book TV or movie character
- Your favorite podcasts
- Ways to practice self-care
- Your best advice for job interviews
- Your best advice on how to let yourself be vulnerable
- Talk about a dream you’ve had and what it might mean
- Your biggest pet peeves
- The best things to do when you are bored
- A list of activities that don’t cost a lot of money
- A list of lessons you’ve learned in the last year of your life
- If you have a great skill or you’re really into a certain hobby – give your best tips for beginners
- Ways to get involved with your community
- Easy meal ideas for when you don’t have a lot of time
- A travel or style diary from a specific day or place you’ve been to
- Music playlists for specific occasions
- Fun things to do in your city
- Research a topic you don’t know much about and report your findings – like a news story or a historical event or a current movement
- Your unpopular opinions
Hopefully something on this list can inspire you to get writing!
Do you have any ideas to share?
–a twenty something